Week 2 – Start Reading Your Unfinished Books
Why not start the New Year with a new reading goal list before January ends? I have found some new books that interest me, and I have the desire to start a new reading list, but every time when I look at the unread books placed silently on my bookshelves, that desire fades.
I gathered up all the unread books (physical books and e-books) that I have purchased over the last year and I found that the number of these books is just only … five. 🙂
Here is the list of my unfinished books:
– The User Illusion: Cutting Consciousness Down To Size, by Tor Norretranders;
– Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body’s Energies For Optimal Health, Joy, And Vitality Updated And Expanded, by Donna Eden and David Feinstein;
– Conscious Dreaming: A Spiritual Path For Every Day Life, by Robert Moss;
– Projections Of The Consciousness, by Waldo Vieira;
– The Notebook, by Nicholas Sparks
Comparing with people who have got dozens or hundreds of unfinished books on the shelves, this is really not a big number. 😀
How many unfinished books do you own? I hope you get started reading them now!
Camera: Canon EOS 450D
Photo created on January 12, 2012.