Week 12 – The Sunshine Award
What a wonderful surprise I received from Viviene in a few days ago. She nominated my blog to receive the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much, dear! 😀
According to her words, this award is given to “bloggers who are inspirational, and who have impacted your blogging or your life.”
HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE SUNSHINE AWARD…
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Now, HERE ARE MY ANSWERS…
1. Favorite color: Purple!
2. Favorite animal: I love penguins, polar bears, elephants, whales, dolphins, etc. If I really have to choose one of them, that will be…elephant. ^^
3. Favorite number: I don’t have any favorite number. If I really have to pick one, I will pick the number 3, cause it symbolizes divine perfection.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water is the best!
5. Facebook or twitter: To me, they are both the same thing.
6. Passion: I love playing musical instrument.
7. Getting or giving presents: I’d prefer to give.
8. Favorite pattern: Checkers.
9. Favorite day of the week: Saturday, cause it still a holiday on the following day.
10. Favorite flower: Lily!
Now, HERE ARE THE 17 FABULOUS BLOGGERS I MOST ADMIRE AS THEIR PHOTOS/IMAGES AND WORDS ARE TRULY AMAZING AND INSPIRATIONAL…Check them out, you’ll love them. 😀
1. Cocomino: “Life in Kawagoe (Japanese Daily Sight)”
2. Eva: “I like to save paper, but I waste ink like a mad man…”
3. El Guapo: “The Asylum within the Asylum. And music.”
4. Frizztext: “Combining the Flickr photo-pool idea with the blogger idea of writing a daily post…”
5. Helen: “HelenOgraphy”
6. Lina: “Japan Mad Family”
7. Maenamor: “Not another gloomy sunday”
8. Nigel: “I’m excellent at being me… nobody else can be”
9. Northern Prints: “Photos from Minnesota”
10. Nia: “With a camera you learn so many things that you haven’t noticed before…”
11. Spilledinkguy: “Random things I make.”
12. Saarimner: “My thoughts, pics and personal opinions”
13. Shellriver: “A view from the woods”
14. The Island Traveler: “My past , present and dreams for the future”
15. The Lantern Room: “Enlightenment Through Photography”
16. Tony Mcgurk: “Comic World”
17. Victor Ho: “Word and image”
Camera: Canon EOS 450D
Photo created on March 24, 2012.